[Kde-games-devel] Re: Moving atlantik-devel to kde-games-devel

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Thu Sep 11 16:42:38 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 18:38, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Would anyone mind moving Atlantik discussion (or lack thereof really)
> towards kde-games-devel? Having a seperate list is really historical only,
> from before the KDE inclusion.

As long as you don't forward the cvs commits inlcuding 100kb of diffs (they
were the reason for me unsubscribing from the atlantik list) I am fine with
this.
kde-games-devel isn't really crowded anyway.

[...]
> The only concern I have is that bug reports for Atlantik go to the
> mailinglist and not to me privately, but that could be changed.

Would not be a problem to me either, btw. After all atlantik is part of
kdegames, so bug reports can be handled here as well. Your decision, I guess.

> Rob

CU
Andi