[Kde-games-devel] beginner : game developement

Mathieu Jobin somekool at mytradecenter.com
Tue Nov 11 10:13:01 CET 2003

Hello everybody...

I'm trying to create my cardgame (spades first)
and I'm trying to figure out where to start.
Should I start displaying card for a game that doesnot exist yet, or create
the game using stdin/stdout as a text interface for creating the game. and
then later, display shit on the board ?

I got the mykgame as a start, which I'm modifiing adding stuff.
And I can't find how doc::playerInput() is connected to view::slotMouseInput()

mykgamedoc.h:    bool playerInput(QDataStream &msg,KPlayer *player);

mykgameview.h:    void slotMouseInput(KGameIO *input,QDataStream
&stream,QMouseEvent *mouse,bool *eatevent);

I dont know if anybody could give me any hint....
I was thinking that I could map playerInput() with stdin/out instead of the
mouse. to make my start easier.

i dont know ...

thanks

Mathieu