[Kde-games-devel] Patch for Kolf (WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?)

Jason Katz-Brown jason at katzbrown.com
Fri May 23 18:24:08 CEST 2003

2003年 5月 15日 木曜日 15:58、Rob Kaper さんは書きました:
> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 12:36:34AM +0200, Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid wrote:
> > Hello, you told me to send the patch to jason at katzbrown.com and i did.
> >
> > I send him the mail on 29 April 2003 and still haven't had an answer from
> > him.
>
> Jason is a bit busy with school, scrabble.. well, life. I'll bug him about
> it when he goes on IM, okay? :)

Hi everybody! Albert, I'm very sorry about putting off replying so long, it's
really inexcusable.

I've some new features in a development branch that I'm going to merge into
HEAD soon, and I'll update the 3.1 branch and head with the patch, which
looks good.

Thanks so much.. I can't believe I've become such a dunce :-/ An impolite
dunce, at that.

Jason

PS I never imagined myself being such a bad maintainer :P Sorry again.