[Kde-games-devel] KMameleon 0.5 release

Whitehawk Stormchaser zerokode at gmx.net
Sun Jun 29 01:50:23 CEST 2003

Greetings!
It has taken almost a 1/2 of a year to make this thing work like it should,
that means fix bugs and saying bad words to the status of new features...
So, what is new in this version? This:

New gadgets:
	Fully functional tool romlister (idea from 0.4)
	Information module
	Some new graphics
	[more mini things]

Bugs fixed:
	Broken fullscreen mode in autodetect
	i18n fixes
	Some backward compatibility fixes
	Compatibility with the newer versions of xmame paths
	[more mini things]

So the branch for the 0.6 is opened newly in the CVS... Ideas, weither they
are really good or a bit lesser good, welcome to my email or to bugzilla :)

On other news:
If this means, that I am 100% back to KDE? No, not really... At least 100%
not, because I still have LOTS to do with my school (read: at least 2 more
years), but hope to spend more time contributing to the KDE :)

Hope, that I won't spend another 6 months to get another version out...

And I also ask for a helping hand: KMameleon looks nice and it has a bunch of
functionalities, but it needs at LEAST one more mindset behind it... And
would need some packagers for the program... Some people are really asking
weither it would go into different distributions...

Ideas, comments, everything else... Welcome :)

Regards. ~W.
--
"What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?"
-- Dr. Who