[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg/Backport of 2 patches to KDE_3_1_BRANCH

Médéric BOQUIEN mederic.boquien at laposte.net
Sun Jun 22 17:19:25 CEST 2003

Hello,

Here are the patches i had to backport to KDE_3_1_BRANCH. The first one
(51124.diff) closes BR51124 and the second one (cosmetic.diff) corrects the
alignment of column headings in the highscores. I should have done that
earlier but i've been quite busy. As i want them to be integrated into KDE
3.1.3, i have managed to find the time to do the work though. I've tested
them and they work as expected.
I think i will not have time to do any serious work on KMahjongg before
september 2004 so i have not asked for a write access to cvs. If someone
could commit these patches before KDE_3_1_3_RELEASE, i would be very
thankful.

Médéric