[Kde-games-devel] Re: REKO cardsets for KDE cardgames?

Bernd Lachner blachner at gmx.de
Sat Jun 7 18:59:28 CEST 2003

I have thougt a little about a reko kio slave.

For example, if a reko kio slave exists, in konqueror you can go to a
directory with the cards in png format in a reko cardset as follows:

reko:/home/user/test.rkp/cards

I think this is possible with a kio slave. This path than can the kcarddialog
give back to the games. But can the games use this path without change the
game code? Do the games access the cards via kio slave already?