[Kde-games-devel] A pretty big patch to kpoker

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Jul 16 22:29:13 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 09:00:00PM +0200, Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid wrote:
>  - Should i send the patch to the mantainer or can i upload it to the CVS?

Let the maintainer reviews the patch, and he'll tell you whether you can
commit or not. He might like some changes, or just say "go ahead". :)

>  - Can i close the bug i fix or i need some special permissions?

Hm, should be possible.. if not, let me know your bugs.kde.org login and
I'll add the appropriate permissions.

CCMAIL: 12345-done at bugs.kde.org

12345 being the bug number, of course.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."