[Kde-games-devel] Re: Add K15 to KDEGames

Andrea Bergia kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:11:26 +0100

Alle 18:25, mercoled=C3=AC 22 gennaio 2003, Neil Stevens ha scritto:
> We already have fifteenapplet in kdetoys.

I know this. But the applett is very small and bad to play (for my, of=20
course). I tried to make K15 very customizable: that is, the user can have=
=20
pixmap backgrounds for all. And I like it more than the fifteenapplet ;-)

=2D-=20
Andrea Bergia - studente              Linux Registred User #281550
"The one thing we're all waiting for, is peace on Earth and an end to war,
it's a miracle we need, the miracle, the miracle,=20
Peace on earth and end to war today,
That time will come one day you'll see when we can all be friends"

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html