[Kde-games-devel] ksirtet

Whitehawk Stormchaser kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:20:29 +0100

Greetings, Nicolas!
I have a question about the KSirtet: Why isn't it like it was for KDE 2.0? The
"usual" tetris game, where the piece rotates around the center of itself, not
around itself... I really loved the old style KSirtet...

In the versions that come for kde 3.x the game itself become crippled... Not
the code itself, but the functionality and the lack of options forces the
user to either accepts the new "functionality" of KSirtet or switch to some
different Tetris clone or make a new one... There is no way to return to the
:"good old" tetris....

My bosses always told me to write prgram with as much possibilities as
possible, as some may not like the style that keeps changing or something
else... And not little things have changed from the KDE 2.0's KSirtet, so You
could always keep an option for the "old style"... Like "old-style scoring",
"old-style rotation", "old-style dropdown" and stuff like this...

Comments?
Regards. ~W.
--
May the Source be with You