[Kde-games-devel] Re: KMahjongg patch

Andreas Beckermann kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:31:39 +0100

On Sunday 12 January 2003 19:27, Bernhard von Gunten wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as there is no direct maintainer of the kmahjongg package today i send a
> patch to this mailinglist.
>
> - Tha patch adds the "remaining pairs" count to the statusbar.
> - The diff is against the CVS version.
>
> I hope somone will integrate it into the package :-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Bernhard von Gunten

Hi
Since noone else replied yet I guess I will take this job.
Could you please send me the patch
a) with comments in english and
b) without diff to auto-generated files (e.g. *.moc) --> use cvs diff >
kmahjongg.diff
?

I am not totally sure how the moveCount() thing works, but it seems to share
99% of its code with BoardWidget::findMove(). Any chance to merge them
somehow?

CU
Andi