[Kde-games-devel] Cannot get i18n() to translate strings containing UTF-8 bytes

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Fri Dec 5 20:16:51 CET 2003

Maybe this is a bug, i'm not sure, but is this a problem to you? I mean, Marco
Krüger is the name of a person, AFAIK people's names should not be
translated, so maybe you found a bug but i don't see why do you want "help".
Am i missing something?

A Divendres 05 Desembre 2003 08:33, Ian Wadham va escriure: