[Kde-games-devel] KGoldRunner is breaking kdegames

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Sat Aug 30 14:24:46 CEST 2003

A Dissabte 30 Agost 2003 00:24, Ian Wadham va escriure:

It compiles fine now, but when i run it it says it could not find the
documentation, but the documentation is not in kdegames/doc/kgoldrunner, did
you forget to put the documentation there or is that you don't have
documentationa t the moment?

Albert