[Kde-games-devel] K or Qt includes ?

cantabile cantabile.03 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 25 15:29:36 CEST 2003

> I can't find file "kpartgui.dtd" anywhere in my system.  KDE must
> use black magic to parse a "ui.rc" file.  Do you perhaps write
> IconSize="32" in the "ui.rc" file somewhere?

It's certainly magic - sometimes cryptic :))
Seriously, I think there is a lack of centralized documentation that
could help beginners (like me). But everything is there. Just not easy
to find.
Anyway, yes, the IconSize is set in th *ui.rc file after the toolbar
declaration, in the same tag

<ToolBar name="mainToolBar" fullWidth="true"  iconSize="32">

Works for me, at least.
I downloaded the kdelibs source (as a tarball) and extracted the
kpartgui.dtd for future reference. You'll find it easily with google.

Cheers.
Cantabile