[Kde-games-devel] Re: Is kbackgammon actually maintained?

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Thu Aug 7 04:17:39 CEST 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 12:14:17AM +0200, Jens Hoefkens wrote:
> If there are any questions, please do not hesitate and I will do my
> best to help whomever will be taking care of it.

I believe there's someone who wants feedback on a patch. ;-)

Seriously, could you take a look at it? If it's okay, Nicolai can commit it.
(or I could do so for him in case he doesn't have CVS write access)

I took a look at the patch myself but found I had to little knowledge of the
intended behavior.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."