[Kde-games-devel] Is kbackgammon actually maintained?

Nicolai Lissner nlissne at linux01.gwdg.de
Mon Aug 4 11:21:58 CEST 2003

Hello,

I posted an enhancement patch for kbackgammon in april (see bug #57303) - but
it wasn't neither accepted nor commented yet.

Does that mean it is rejected? Or is that because nobody actually notice
bugzilla submits related to kbackgammon?

I am using this patch - and I would refuse to use an unpatched kbackgammon,
cause the RepBot support really *is* an enhancement of the kind you dont want
to miss once you are using it. I have no doubt: other users who connect to
FIBS with kbackgammon would think the same.

However... I would accept a rejection, too - even if done without giving
reasons. But I feel nobody actually concerned about it - maybe nobody ever
have readed that submission. It seems it's simply ignored :-(

Trying to have some patience, I've decided to ask in #kde @ freenode after
nearly 16 weeks and people in that channel referenced to this mailing list -
so I am asking here.

Please, accept that patch, reject it - or at least comment it.
Who likes to be ignored?

Nicolai Lissner