[Kde-games-devel] Wanted: Atlantik maintainer

Rob Kaper kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:49:56 +0200

--LwgCY5hL6Igino+O

Hello,

when I started Atlantik, the board game in kdegames, my itch was to be able
to play Monopoly games. That itch has pretty much been scratched. I made a
huge list with future goals for the application, but I noticed that I'm not
really motivated to work on it anymore - it's time for a new challenge. Yup,
I'm doing some spring cleaning in my TODO list.

Conclusion: I need to find a new maintainer for Atlantik! Someone who will
fix the bugs I couldn't fix and implement the features I am no longer
interested in. I fear that without a new maintainer Atlantik will be ripe
for the kdenonbeta graveyard, so if you are interested, please announce
yourself.

Unfortunately for me, developing Atlantik has taken the fun out of playing
the game. I hope someone else still likes it, and can take over.

Regards,

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
www.capsi.com | - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

--LwgCY5hL6Igino+O

--LwgCY5hL6Igino+O--