[Kde-games-devel] Re: new KDE game: dominoes

Rob Kaper kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:47:13 +0100

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 02:33:01PM -0800, Jay Glascoe wrote:
> Uncompressed, each flavor takes up about 500k (I don't
> know whether this is funny or tragic... ;-)

Would it be possible to just have one image of a domino piece and draw the
actual dots on top of them? That would make things a lot easier! You could
turn 120 images into just one and some extra code!

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much
www.capsi.com | and we ain't got nothing, nothing! -- "Nothing" by A

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/--