[Kde-games-devel] Re: apps.kde.com: Atlantik 0.5.0 (Development : beta)

Rob Kaper kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:08:56 +0100

--1UWUbFP1cBYEclgG

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 09:08:24AM +0100, Stephan Binner wrote:
> atlantikdesigner is not compiled/installed at the moment, is that intenti=
onal?

Not really I guess, but it is actually for the best this way. AFAIK Jason is
not up-to-date with the monopd board configuration format so it's impossible
to produce boards with it that'd work with monopd anyway.

cc:ing to Jason, got some time buddy, or shall I fix this for 3.1.1?

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much
www.capsi.com | and we ain't got nothing, nothing! -- "Nothing" by A

--1UWUbFP1cBYEclgG

--1UWUbFP1cBYEclgG--