[Kde-games-devel] Re: Problem with ktuberling

Rob Kaper kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:54:04 +0100

On Wednesday 06 March 2002 17:38, Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> Well I cannot reproduce the hang with current CVS. If I click anywhere =
> can hear no sound at all. I can not even play these sounds using
> mpeglibartsplay. ogg123 plays them just fine, so I assume this is the a=
rts
> bug wioth short files again...

I happens when you start dragging an object, at least for me. Almost comp=
lete=20
freeze which does resolve itself eventually.

> I am now going to revert the wav->ogg port in ktuberling.

Thanks. :-)

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a litt=
le
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
www.capsi.com | - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1=
759