[Kde-games-devel] Highscore widget and KJezzBall

Benjamin Meyer kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:27:15 -0500

Hi there, I just went through and cleaned up kjezzball.  A few notes on the
Highscore widget:

The button should be enabled whenever the lineedit is filled with text > 0 in
length not when return is pressed.

By default it should be filled with the name of the user that logged in.

On KJezzBall:

There are still some places that are called kjezz and not kjezzball.  The
biggest one being the name of the directory and the main class and the icon.
Can someone with cvs ssh access please change those three and then I will
change the rest/clean it up within the files.  This is the kind of change
that should be gotten in before 3.0 rather then for 3.1

-Benjamin Meyer