www/qt5-webengine does not build on 14.0-x and 15.0-CURRENT

Michael Butler imb at protected-networks.net
Wed Sep 13 23:36:13 BST 2023

On 9/13/23 05:02, Rainer Hurling wrote:
> /usr/local/bin/ld: warning: libre2.so.10, needed by
> /usr/local/lib/qt5/libQt5WebEngineCore.so, not found (try using -rpath
> or -rpath-link)

  .. would seem to suggest that it's picking up the previously installed
library and failing because it was linked to the now replaced libre2.so.

To fix, you might try .. saving the currently installed version with
'pkg create qt5-webengine' (just in case ;-)); remove it with 'pkg
delete -f qt5-webeingine' and then build and install the updated port
from a cleaned port directory. If that fails, you can always reinstall
what was there with 'pkg add qt5-webengine-5.15.8_5.pkg' or whatever the
'create' command built.

I'm taking this approach myself but it'll take more than a few hours on
this laptop (i5-3340) to confirm :-(

	Michael