Unit tests all pass in Jenkins on Linux

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Mar 23 13:28:59 GMT 2022

On Sunday, 20 March 2022 21:43:58 CET David Faure wrote:
> On dimanche 13 mars 2022 17:53:13 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 4:40 AM David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> > > After the recent discussions on state of CI, I fixed the last unittest
> > > failures (kio, purpose... + apol fixed ECM) so that
> > > https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/view/Platform%20-%20SUSEQt5.15/
> > > is all green^H^Hblue again.
> > > Please keep it that way!
> >
> > Thanks for looking into and fixing all of these David.
>
> Now I'd like to fix the remaining unittest failures on FreeBSD.
>
> I just fixed kcrash by reading the unittest code.
> However for the remaining ones, I need to actually debug on FreeBSD.
> Is there a FreeBSD virtual machine with the full setup already done for
> building KDE Frameworks, that I could either run locally or log into?

I suppose the CI-builders would qualify, but that's probably not a good idea
in general. I tried to put together a VM image for KDE development back in
2020: https://euroquis.nl/freebsd/2020/01/11/freebsd.html . An 8GB image is a
bit much; I might be able to do a frameworks-development one with no graphical
capability in a lot less space, but don't immediately have a place to host it.

[ade] (argh, yeah, kmail)