Please update MLT7 to 7.4.0 (needed for Kdenlive CI)

Julius Künzel jk.kdedev at smartlab.uber.space
Thu Mar 10 09:50:52 GMT 2022

Hi everybody,

for the upcoming 22.04 release we are going to make Kdenlive depend on MLT
7.4.0. However as you know our CI also uses FreeBSD and the MLT version in the
backports used by the CI is still 7.0.1. It would be nice to get the MLT
update soon to fix the CI. So can you please package 7.4.0 and install the
update to the CI? We also need the MLT Qt bindings.

Thanks in advance and for your packaging work in general!
Julius