emby-server, digikam and ImageMagick(s)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jan 24 11:12:45 GMT 2022

On Monday, 24 January 2022 08:40:37 CET Andriy Gapon wrote:
> Is it possible to have emby-server and digikam installed at the same time?
> I use both and previously I never had a problem with that.
> Recently digikam was updated and it now depends on ImageMagick 7.

It (graphics/digikam) has `USES=magick` which obeys IMAGEMAGICK_DEFAULT, so
you can configure it. I wouldn't guarantee it will build.

> emby-server depends on ImageMagick 6.

This one is hard-coded. You might try changing it to `USES=magick` (well,
there's some option trickery to deal with, but basically remove the "6,") to
see if it builds with whatever default, too.