Introduction Luna

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:47:04 GMT 2022

You are welcome Luna. My name is Mario from Italy. My job is a
psychologist,but I "play" with operating systems since I was a young boy. I
started with Windows,but almost immediately I jumped to Linux and then to
the BSDs. I'm always in front of my PC to enjoy myself with all those unix
os and I'm ready to collaborate to study,test,learn,help,and collect
information for building projects.

--
Mario.