KDE wacom support on FreeBSD

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:51:01 BST 2021

Moin moin

To get the wacom device to work, just install webcamd [1] -- for the
configuration in KDE, it should technically work, but I'm not sure
whether it actually recognizes the webcamd wrapped device.
(You can also configure devd to automatically issue the attach command
to webcamd).

mfg Tobias

[1]
> pkg install webcamd
> service webcamd enable
> service webcamd start
The issue a blank webcamd to get the list of devices
> webcamd
[...]
webcamd [-d ugen1.3] -N Wacom-Co--Ltd--Intuos5-touch-M -S unknown -M 0
[...]
and attach it