KDE plasma clipboard && paste into host system

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Feb 5 10:01:11 GMT 2021

Hello,

I run 13.0-CURRENT r368166 (amd64) in VBox 5.2.30 on a Windows 10 host
(because I have to, please don't blame me). Since the update to
13.0-CURRENT and Plasma I have the following problem:

I can 'cut' with the mouse text in any window in KDE and 'paste' the
content everywhere in KDE. It is also visible in Clipboard right after
selecting the text with the mouse. All fine.

But, to paste it into Windows, i.e. the host, with Ctrl-V I have first
to mark (click) it in the KDE Clipboard.

This is only with this new KDE. An older KDE-4 VM does not show this
issue.

Any ideas

	matthias
--