Missing time in panel

Jeremy jeremy.m.cox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:14:51 BST 2020

My /etc/localtime file is a binary file. It isn't a symbolic link to the
timezone file.

So I'm going to try and revert qt 5.15 and rebuild my repo up to the plasma
5.19.1 update and verify the time displays properly in the panel. If it
does then I'll update my repo up to the frameworks 5.71.0 update and see
what happens. Maybe it's one of those updates.

After that I may just delete the qml cache and my desktop config file.
Reconfiguring isn't a big deal. It takes all of a couple of minutes.