Missing time in panel

Jeremy jeremy.m.cox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:19:53 BST 2020

I decided to clone the freebsd-ports-kde qt5-5.15.0 branch and rebuild
plasma5 based on qt5.15, instead of waiting for the exp-run to complete.

The qt5 ports and plasma5 ports rebuilt successfully and are running well.
However, the digital clock on the lower right hand corner of the panel is
missing. I don't see an option to add it. I tried adding a digital clock
widget to the panel and it doesn't display either.

And when I click the space where the digital clock should appear, the
calendar pops up. It displays the current month as January and below that
is a comma and the number zero where I believe a holiday event might
appear(?) I don't remember. In the boxes where the numbered days should be,
the numbers start with negative five and increase numerically by one as in
a normal calendar and end in 36.

I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced these issues before I try a
drastic step like clearing out all of the configuration and qml cache
files.

Thank you guys for all of your hard work keeping plasma5 current and
updated regularly.

Regards,
Jeremy Cox