Does FreeBSD have HAL?

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 09:06:08 GMT 2020

Moin moin

We will replace (ancient) hal with Gleb's implementation of usdisks2
"bsdisks2" in the near future by default.

Hald is likely not enabled on the CI hosts -- I could enable it :) --
or we could push the switch and make bsdisks2 the default in master,
which I would prefer.
What is your thought on this Gleb?

mfg Tobias