FreeBSD Port: multimedia/qt5-multimedia

Davis Remmel d at visr.me
Tue Feb 18 11:33:59 GMT 2020

Hello, I am a user of this software and tried compiling it with the latest ports tree on FreeBSD 12.1, and there are two files which are in pkg-plist, but which do not get made. Removing these entries allows the install to complete successfully, but I am uncertain if these files are needed for any ports that depend upon this one. Upon a `make install`:

> pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/devel/qt5-remoteobjects/work/stage/usr/local/lib/qt5/libQt5RepParser.prl:No such file or directory
> pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/devel/qt5-remoteobjects/work/stage/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/Qt5RepParser.pc:No such file or directory
> *** Error code 74

I just wanted to alert you to this.

Thanks,
Davis