battery icon in the panel && battery life time

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jun 25 13:44:35 BST 2019

El día lunes, junio 24, 2019 a las 10:10:52p. m. +0200, Adriaan de Groot escribió:

> On Monday, 24 June 2019 22:34:10 CEST Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > I tried to bring up another issue in #kde at chat.freenode.net: The
> > unlock screen has no stars or dots when typing the password to unlock,
>
> Works for me. You may be missing fonts if have not installed the whole x11/
> kde5 and x11/sddm. That might explain missing glyphs, or your font
> configuration may choose a font that doesn't have the necessary glyphs.

I have no x11/sddm port installed, only x11/kde5.

> Try it with a fresh user as well.

I created an additional user and it worked for him as it should. In the
text input widget to unlock, there is written "Password" and typing the
real password, gives bullets.

For me as user, I got it working today once, exactly as for the other test user.
When it worked there was even the configured avatar (my photo) visible.
Unlocking and locking the desktop again (without any further change in
the config) made it not working again and the avatar is only a grey
circle. Must be some bug, whatever it triggers.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!