kde5 background services

Serge Volkov sv at ulstu.ru
Sun Oct 7 19:50:00 BST 2018

Hello!

I installed x11/kde5 on FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE-p4. In the "Background
Services - System Settings" some services have the status "Not running".
See the screenshot http://www.ulbsd.ru/devel/services1.png
When I try to start a service by clicking the start button, an error
message "Unable to start server" appears. See the screenshots
http://www.ulbsd.ru/devel/services3.png
http://www.ulbsd.ru/devel/services4.png
http://www.ulbsd.ru/devel/services5.png
If I run systemsettings5 in the terminal, then I see several strange
lines in the log. Such as "Could not relate module "networkstatus"
Candidates were: /usr/local/lib/qt5/plugins/kf5/kded/kcookiejar.so".
See the screenshot http://www.ulbsd.ru/devel/services2.png
The /usr/local/lib/qt5/plugins/kf5/kded/ contains all modules:
appmenu.so
baloosearchmodule.so
colorcorrectlocationupdater.so
desktopnotifier.so
device_automounter.so
filenamesearchmodule.so
freespacenotifier.so
kcookiejar.so
keyboard.so
khotkeys.so
kmixd.so
kscreen.so
ksysguard.so
ktimezoned.so
kwrited.so
networkstatus.so
networkwatcher.so
proxyscout.so
recentdocumentsnotifier.so
remotenotifier.so
solidautoeject.so
soliduiserver.so
statusnotifierwatcher.so

Any suggestions on what may be causing this or how to avoid it?

--
Thanks,
Serge