Amarok for Plasma 5

Benny Goemans benny.goemans at belgacom.net
Fri Nov 23 20:22:47 GMT 2018

I had no idea ports were on Github, that's good to know!

I tried it, but I didn't have the right permissions to push the branch
back to Github with an additional commit. Since it's the first time I
push something to this repo, I probably need to request permissions
somehow for my user. Could you direct me to the right webpage or have a
short howto on how to get the right permissions?

Thanks,
Benny