Missing CONFLICTS between x11/kde-runtime-kde4 and sysutils/plasma5-kde-cli-tools

Stefan Esser se at freebsd.org
Thu May 24 20:45:20 UTC 2018

Hi KDE-Team!

These two ports install kdesu and thus cannot be installed together:

	x11/kde-runtime-kde4
	sysutils/plasma5-kde-cli-tools

pkg-static: plasma5-kde-cli-tools-5.12.5 conflicts with
kde-runtime-kde4-16.12.3_10 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic
file: /usr/local/man/man1/kdesu.1.gz

Please add appropriate CONFLICTS entries to both of them.

Regards, STefan

PS: Do you want me to open a PR for such issues? Since I'm currently
    testing the re-implementation of portmaster I'm working on, it is
    highly probable that there will be more such problems found (which
    I need to diagnose to see whether it is a bug in portmaster or an
    omission in the port).