KMail is back!

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Tue May 22 15:05:06 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Not sure what has changed, but after my latest upgrade I've been using kmail
steady since last Friday or so and no sign of the weird mailbox display issues
of the past. I don't even know if this was something the kde-freebsd team
found or if upstream stuff finally fixed this on our platform.

I just want to say I'm grateful for all the effort the kde-freebsd team puts
into keeping KDE going on FreeBSD. It's my preferred platform and environment,
and I'm very glad the two keep working together.

It's particularly nice to have kmail back again now that it's been declared
one of the best clients for using PGP.

Cheers,
DMK