Chrome and noto

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 6 18:46:47 UTC 2018

Hi Mark

We recently added a way to toggle the dependency on noto vs noto-lite in
x11/plasma5-plasma-integration,
if you switch that one to "BIG" then, you will get at least no longer a
conflict with chromium.

If you really would like to save on the disk-space, you can also edit
www/chromium/Makefile to read
   noto-lite>0:x11-fonts/noto-lite
instead of
  noto>0:x11-fonts/noto
as it does now, and rebuilt it (which should work [tm]).

mfg Tobias