area51 update

Tomasz Kowalczyk kowalczt at zoho.eu
Thu Jan 18 10:31:24 UTC 2018

> On 2018.01.06 01:04, Tobias C. Berner wrote:
>> Hi Tomasz
>>

>> That seems like I missed a run-time dependency. Can you try to install
>> all the qt5- and plasma5- ports and see if that gets rid of the error?
>> Do you have an example of which dialog has the issue?
>>
> Every dialog to configure plasma widgets is affected, and i cant see
> "Configure Desktop" from r-click menu (its showing only empty window
> without any content).
> This is strange part of error message for me:
> qrc:/QtQuick/Dialogs/WidgetMessageDialog.qml: No such file or directory
> because there is
> /usr/local/lib/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/WidgetMessageDialog.qmlc
> on my system.

Hello there, i had little to try to fix this issue, so that's why its so
late.
Looks like problem is fixed by copying *.qml files to

/usr/local/lib/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/

from qt5 source. I use poudriere to build my packages, so there is no
way any 'unintended' files getting in.
Anyway, if you look at qt5-quickcontrols/pkg-plist there is lots of .qml
files installed, but none in above path. Looks like some missing lines,
which were deleted or forgotten upon upgrading.