area51 update

Tomasz Kowalczyk kowalczt at zoho.eu
Fri Jan 5 22:53:30 UTC 2018

On 2018.01.05 21:18, Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> Hi Dwayne
>
> Great to hear.
>
> kde5.9-import is the better one at the moment (as it has qt-5.9 - which
> means it also did get applications 17.12 ).
> once qt-5.9 is in the port, it will be merged back into kde5-import (and
> deleted).
>
> So for now I would use kde5.9-import and then checkout the kde5-import
> branch  when the time comes.

Im atm at kde5.9-import branch. Everything compiled fine (atleast ports
i use). Kde working fine with nvidia-driver.
Here is only problem i encountered right now:

file:///usr/local/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/ContainmentConfiguration.qml:27:1:
Type AppletConfiguration unavailable
     AppletConfiguration {
     ^
file:///usr/local/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml:108:5:
Type MessageDialog unavailable
         MessageDialog {
         ^
qrc:/QtQuick/Dialogs/WidgetMessageDialog.qml: No such file or directory

Every dialog configuring plasma widgets is not showing its contents.
Im gona try to downgrade kde-import branch with qt5.7 to check if this
bug is there too, but this will be after weekend.