x11/plasma5-plasma-desktop fails to build

Jeremy jeremy.m.cox at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:57:55 UTC 2018

I'm afraid I can't get plasma5-plasma-desktop to build either. It fails
with exactly the same error that Stefan Rumetshofer reported. I have tried
to build it several times. I am using poudriere with 12 current. I have
tried to build it using MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE as well and it still will not
build. A couple of CMake warnings I see from the build log:

CMake Warning (dev) at
/usr/local/lib/cmake/KF5Package/KF5PackageMacros.cmake:26 (message):
  Deprecated: use kpackage_install_bundled_package
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  kcms/lookandfeel/CMakeLists.txt:59 (kpackage_install_package)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning at /usr/local/lib/cmake/KF5Package/KF5PackageMacros.cmake:73
(message):
  KPackage components should be specified in reverse domain notation.
  Appstream information won't be generated for kcm_lookandfeel.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  kcms/lookandfeel/CMakeLists.txt:59 (kpackage_install_package)

I am scratching my head on this one.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Jeremy Cox