Questions on testing kde5

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Fri Sep 22 04:36:13 UTC 2017

Hi Mario

No, I think most of the KDE Applications ports do not contain a conflict
line to generate such a warning.
The cleanest way to upgrade is probably to deinstall kde4 and its
applications completely, and then
install the new ones :)

Note, there are packages available for 11 and 12:
http://meatwad.mouf.net/rubick/poudriere/packages/110-amd64-kde/
http://meatwad.mouf.net/rubick/poudriere/packages/head-amd64-kde/

mfg Tobias