Questions on testing kde5

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 19 05:54:44 UTC 2017

Hi Mario

The plasma5 branch is mostly "Plasma5" only -- most of the KDE4 stuff has
been removed.

Even by mixing ports-trees, you cannot install both versions at the same
time in general as they have many conflicting files.
It is possible to run certain KDE4 based applications inside a Plasma5
session and vice-versa.

mfg Tobias