Firefox Build With OpenSuse Patch Plus Imagemagick + lomp

Rianav Antares rianav_a at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:07:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Regards
From: Tobias C. Berner [tcberner at freebsd.org]
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 4:37 AM
To: Rianav Antares
Cc: kde-freebsd at kde.org
Subject: Re: Firefox Build With OpenSuse Patch Plus Imagemagick + lomp

Hi there

Yes, it's out of sync at the moment, I update add a never version of the patch as soon as possible.

mfg Tobias

On 2 October 2017 at 01:42, Rianav Antares <rianav_a at hotmail.com<mailto:rianav_a at hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I want to find out the status of the OpenSuse patch for Firefox in the freebsd-kde-ports? I ticked the option but the build stopped indicating that the patch 'extrapatch-hg_mozilla-kde.patch' failed to apply. I updated the local copy of the git repo today, the Firefox version is 56.

Additionally the graphics/Imagemagick port stops building saying 'cannot find -lomp' ? Is it related to the openmpi option?

Thank you and Best Regards.