Unable to get py-qt5-widgets to install with pyqt:5 and USE_PYQT=widgets

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:54:12 UTC 2017

I am attempting to update print/hplip ti build with Qt5. Despite my best
efforts, Iave not been able to get pyqt:5 to install py-qt5-widgets.

I have the following in the Makefile:
QT5_DESC=        Use Qt5 graphical user interface
QT5_USES=        pyqt:5
QT5_USE_PYQT=        core_run gui_run dbussupport_run widgets_run
QT5_CONFIGURE_ENABLE=    qt5
but only core, gui, and dbussupport get installed. (I am using OPTIONS_SUB=
yes) If I manually install py-qt5-widgets, everything works as expected.
Tried both with and without "_run".

Any idea why this is failing? I suspect I'm doing something dumb.

I am not on this list, so please be sure to include me in any reply.

Thanks,
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com