deskutils/kdeconnect-kde-kf5 not working

Stefan Rumetshofer sterum77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:56:37 UTC 2017

I tried to test the port kdeconnect-kde-kf5 but the daemon dies each time i
try to connect from my phone. When i start the daemon direct from the cli
and start a search from the app on the phone i get the following output:
 % /usr/local/lib/libexec/kdeconnectd
kdeconnect.core: KdeConnect daemon starting
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_CTX_set1_groups
kdeconnect.core: onStart
kdeconnect.core: KdeConnect daemon started
kdeconnect.core: Broadcasting identity packet
kdeconnect.core: Fallback (1), try reverse connection (send udp packet)
"Connection refused"
Speicherschutzverletzung

I also tried to connect from an other android device, but with the same
result.
Tell me if you need further information

Stefan