Mailing List Usage

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Feb 20 05:30:58 UTC 2017

Hi KDE FreeBSD Folks,

Over the past few weeks Sysadmin has received a series of spam reports
from various mail providers in relation to traffic on this list. These
reports are generated when recipients mark email as spam.

This is a gentle reminder that marking email as spam which originates
from KDE infrastructure is harmful to our systems reputation - and
impacts the categorisation of messages for not only this list and your
account but all other lists we host for anyone else who uses the same
email provider.

Should you receive an email from Sysadmin concerning emails being
marked by you as spam please respond as soon as you are able to.

If you no longer wish to be subscribed to the list, and are marking
messages as spam to attempt to "unsubscribe", please instead send a
message to kde-freebsd-unsubscribe at kde.org to get yourself
unsubscribed.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley