area51 update

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Mon Dec 11 18:52:05 UTC 2017

Nope.

Here's my steps:

git clone -b kde5-import --depth=1
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports-kde.git

poudriere bulk -n -j kf5 -p area51 -f kf5-everything-pkglist

My kf5-everything-pkglist:

emulators/vice
graphics/okular
math/kcalc
multimedia/vlc
print/hplip
security/kgpg
security/kleopatra
security/pinentry-qt5
#www/choqok
x11/kde5

archivers/p7zip
devel/diffuse
devel/git
devel/subversion
dns/bind-tools
editors/libreoffice
editors/vim
emulators/virtualbox-ose
games/bsdgames
java/icedtea-web
java/openjdk7
java/openjdk8
mail/thunderbird
misc/freebsd-doc-en
multimedia/vlc
net/tcpflow
net/tigervnc
net/wireshark-qt5
ports-mgmt/poudriere
ports-mgmt/portupgrade
print/hplip
www/firefox
www/youtube_dl
x11-fonts/urwfonts
x11-fonts/webfonts
x11/nvidia-driver
x11/nvidia-settings
x11/xorg

area51 is a configured as a manual poudriere ports tree (ie, poudriere
doesn't update it.)

Cheers,
Dwayne