area51 update

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Fri Dec 8 16:02:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

Finally managed to check out the kde5-import branch (it kept timing out
on me, so I finally did a clone --depth=1 and it worked after a few tries.

Right now I'm getting the following errors:

[00:00:00] [Dry Run] ====>> Creating the reference jail... done
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Mounting system devices for kf5-area51
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Mounting ports/packages/distfiles
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Using packages from previously failed build
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Mounting ccache from: /usr/ccache
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Mounting packages from:
/usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/kf5-area51
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Copying /var/db/ports from:
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/kf5-options
/etc/resolv.conf ->
/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/kf5-area51/ref/etc/resolv.conf
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Starting jail kf5-area51
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Logs:
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/kf5-area51/2017-12-08_11h02m14s
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Loading MOVED
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Calculating ports order and dependencies
[00:00:01] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: devel/scons depends on nonexistent
origin 'devel/py-setuptools at py27'; Please contact maintainer of the port
to fix this.
[00:00:02] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: textproc/py-sphinx depends on
nonexistent origin 'devel/py-Jinja2 at py27'; Please contact maintainer of
the port to fix this.
[00:00:02] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: devel/py-gobject depends on
nonexistent origin 'graphics/py-cairo at py27'; Please contact maintainer
of the port to fix this.
[00:00:02] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: devel/py-enum34 depends on
[00:00:03] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: x11-toolkits/py-gtk2 depends on
nonexistent origin 'graphics/py-cairo at py27'; Please contact maintainer
of the port to fix this.
[00:00:04] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: devel/meson depends on nonexistent
origin 'devel/py-setuptools at py36'; Please contact maintainer of the port
to fix this.
[00:00:04] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: devel/py-ply depends on nonexistent
origin 'devel/py-setuptools at py27'; Please contact maintainer of the port
to fix this.
[00:00:05] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: mail/thunderbird depends on
nonexistent origin 'databases/py-sqlite3 at py27'; Please contact
maintainer of the port to fix this.
[00:00:06] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: www/libxul depends on nonexistent
origin 'databases/py-sqlite3 at py27'; Please contact maintainer of the
port to fix this.
[00:00:07] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: textproc/itstool depends on
nonexistent origin 'textproc/py-libxml2 at py27'; Please contact maintainer
of the port to fix this.
[00:00:07] [Dry Run] ====>> Error: www/firefox depends on nonexistent
origin 'databases/py-sqlite3 at py27'; Please contact maintainer of the
port to fix this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
DMK