Please update cmake to 3.9.1

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Aug 27 09:54:19 UTC 2017

On Sunday 27 August 2017 01:01:08 Adriaan de Groot wrote:

> [12:41:09] Failed ports: net-im/ring-daemon:build net/remmina:check-plist
> databases/kdb:build databases/rocksdb-lite:build
> security/greenbone-security- assistant8:check-plist astro/libosmpbf:build
> security/openconnect-gui:build graphics/nomacs:configure
> audio/sayonara:build cad/brlcad:stage-qa textproc/zorba:check-plist
> finance/kmymoney-kde4:build

To be a bit more verbose:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports-kde/tree/cmake-users-3.9 is the
branch that contains work-so-far in fixing the ports that fail with CMake 3.9.1
installed. This is what an exp-run would turn up *anyway*, so I'm doing them
first before proposing a CMake update. And there's a 3.9.2 on the way,
presumably, with some more fixes to automoc and autouic that are kind-of-
relevant.

net-im/ring-daemon is fixed by now; it fails because of a bad update of jsoncpp
leaving CMake identifiers in a pkg-config file. So I have fixed jsoncpp, and am
re-running the build now.

[ade]