konqueror can not resolve 'localhost' when interface has no IP addr

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Apr 20 18:03:15 UTC 2017

El día jueves, abril 20, 2017 a las 06:20:01p. m. +0200, Tobias C. Berner escribió:

> Hi
>
> - masterport: x11/kde4
> - .xinitrc with "exec ck-launch-sessions startkde"

Hi,

I was asking about how to install and start plasma5; this is my actual
~/.xinitrc:

cd
setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp
xrandr --output default --mode 1366x768
/usr/local/bin/xbindkeys
test -f startkde.log && mv startkde.log startkde.log.last
ps ax | fgrep hal | tee -a startkde.log
mixer vol 91
exec /usr/local/bin/startkde 2>&1 | while read line; do echo -n "$(date '+%T'): "; echo $line ; test "$line" = "startkde: Done." && exit ; done | tee -a startkde.log

> - this is the correct mailing list, but yes, it seems to be mostly commit
> messages for plasma5 :D

yes, I know :-(

> You could be able to set it up to be more verbose via kdebugdialog from
> x11/kde4-runtime.

I ticked now [v]konqueror there and will test when I'm offline again,
and report back.

Thx

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Aus "Nie wieder Krieg!" wurde "Nie wieder Krieg ohne Deutschlands Truppen"